Alice Carpenter Bentley, MA, BC-LPC, NCC
I know all of our schedules have been upended with working from home, kids out of school, etc. I want to do whatever I can to lessen those burdens for you. As one of your healthcare providers, I have a responsibility to protect your health while still providing services. Therefore, I am implementing the following changes:
1) I am planning on keeping office hours for the foreseeable future and your existing appointments are still in place.
2) All of the staff in the office will be wiping down surfaces, door knobs, washing our hands, etc. in between appointments, therefore I may be slightly rescheduling some of you to allow for extra time.
3) Please don't come to your appointment if you're sick or if you have had first person contact with anyone who is. If you arrive showing symptoms, I will politely ask you to leave. 😷
4) Tele-therapy (video or phone) is available and encouraged! The major insurance carriers have relaxed their restrictions so the cost to you will not change. If you would like to change your appointment to tele-therapy or schedule a new appointment, please let me know ASAP.
5) I am relaxing my hours (as if they weren't already 🤣) to accommodate everyone as best as I can.
If there is anything else I can do to help or make this an easier time for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. If you have an urgent issue, please text me (I get those faster). We're all in this together and my hope, as is yours, is that we can get back to normal as soon as possible. Until then, take care of yourself and yours and know I am here for you however I can be.
All the best,